Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After Sex Related Question.. GRAPHIC ..Has some to do with concieving.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM
  • 20 Replies
Sorry this is graphic but there's no other women I can ask.So here goes...I have been wondering if you have sex without a condom does the semen come right back out after your finished?I'm wondering if it's common for this to happen.It took so many years for us to conceive I was wondering if that had something to do with it.Someone suggested trying an "instead" cup to keep the sperm from coming out.
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tarinah
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM

yes alot does come out but alot stays in.  when we were TTC my doc told me after sex that i should elevate my pelvis with a pillow for 15 minutes afterwords. 

tilly030409

I think that it does have somthing to do with it. If you are trying to concieve I would suggest after intercourse you pull your knees up to your neck to keep from leaking.

Xantho
boost your booty up! when you're done prop your butt and lay there...worked for us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cearley_est_02

enough gets in you, but it does leak out.. we use the instead cups bc we ttc for soo long! anything was worth a shot ;) lol... also do the pillow trick under your hips/bottom and of course I pulled a phobe ( from friends) and hung upside down on the couch a few times! haha

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM

if you want to increase your chances, have simultaneous orgasms, or come after him while he is still inside you. then after, put a pillow under your butt with your legs up and your hips tilted up. the semen does indeed come back out, and keeping it up as high and as long as is practical may help.

blizzanj
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Well for me when I was ovulating the majority of the sperm stayed up there. If you want it to "stay put" your best bet is to have sex at night and then go to sleep with it still in there. Good luck

Melame68
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM

always does with us

iwanabemomie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:27 PM

TMI!!!!

I had sex it all came back out.....i STILL got pregnant.i wasn't preventing it apparently but yes it can still happen if it does.now i've used instead cups and have also gotten pregnant from them too but sadly loss both pregnancies.this pregnancy i didn't use them.

IAmPregnant Ticker
Idiosyncratic

if you stand up, kinda works by gravity...

to (help) get pregnant stay laying on your back with your knees up to your chest after sex...

possummom

put a pillow under your butt and when he comes....evelvate your feet. i know it takes the romance out of it...but you might have better luck TTC that way. a little bit always comes out when my dh cums.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)