Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a way to block someone from calling my cell?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

I would call Sprint but i will have to stay on the phone for 30 minutes. and probably won't understand the person anyone.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LILY581
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM

what kind of phone do you have 

mommyof3boys567
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM

Some phones yes and some no...you can google it and the type of phone you have and it should tell you..I know with nokias you can and what it will do is keep sending them to your voicemail

savannahnhi
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Sanyo, i think.

Quoting LILY581:

what kind of phone do you have 

LILY581
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:36 PM

hmmm I honestly don't know about that one but if you have apps you can download then you can search for call blocking and just enter the number 

Quoting savannahnhi:

I would call Sprint but i will have to stay on the phone for 30 minutes. and probably won't understand the person anyone.

savannahnhi
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM

Quoting LILY581:

hmmm I honestly don't know about that one but if you have apps you can download then you can search for call blocking and just enter the number 

Quoting savannahnhi:

Thank!

MOMby19
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM

the only way i can think to block just one number is to call your provider. sorry mama.

mb1hotmama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM

If it's someone determined to keep calling you, they'll probably just call off a different phone.  I had to change my number when 'stalker' wouldn't quit. 

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on May. 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM
Maybe online? I don't know. I have verizon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amayabrianna
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM

IDK but when I don't want to talk to someone  send them a text that says something to the effect of "this person has blocked you from calling. Any future calls will be directly forwarded to voicemail. If you have any questions about this please contact (enter service provider name). Thank you for using our service."

adri_nevarez
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM

some phones will allow you to block numbers on the phone (it has nothing to do with the service)... I know alot of Samsung phones have that feature.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)