Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just did day one of level 2 on the 30 day shred

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

Even with learning how to do all of the moves, it still whooped my ass!  LOL I have a feeling I am going to lose the most weight in this level, but then again I haven't seen level 3 so I don't know HA!

Anywho, I have to wear a knee brace now =(  I have an old injury from boot camp.  But due to having 2 babies in 3 years, I haven't worked out, so I never knew it was still a problem.  Its a dull aching but it sure does hurt when I do the jump rope thing... forget about the doubles!!  LOL

Any suggestions on how to take some impact off of the knees?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MOMby19
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:42 PM

i'm about ready to cave in and buy that. :( i've heard GREAT things about it and i've got some leftover baby weight i just can't shake.

briansmommy7143
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:46 PM

I bought mine at Walmart for 8 or 9 dollars and it's definitely a good work out!

No suggestions for the knees OP, but keep up the hard work!!

Quoting MOMby19:

i'm about ready to cave in and buy that. :( i've heard GREAT things about it and i've got some leftover baby weight i just can't shake.

natural_parenting.png picture by kwright9608

Mommy of 2 Wonderful Boys!

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on May. 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM
I'm contemplating buying it too. This baby weight won't go away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:49 PM

If you are motivated enough, DEFINITELY buy it.  It is hard but VERY well worth it.  All you need is the dvd ($10 walmart) two 2 or 3lb hand weights, and a yoga mat (I am using my kids' play mat foamy thing lol) if you are working on a hard surface.

Quoting MOMby19:

pasteeater
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I've got that DVD too!  I looked at the first part and it's easy!  compared to what I do every day it's going to be pretty easy.  I AM worried about the jumping jacks because well... if hurts my breats to bounce like that.  LOL I do all that and more every day!  But I'm going to start it Monday and finish my routine now.  My routine now is walking ten miles a day, and I do the Biggest loser high cardio and the biggest loser power scuplt each day twice a day.  I have lots of weight to lose.

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:07 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)