Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the cashier at the store VENT

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM
  • 23 Replies

I really do not wanna hear you talking the the guy cashier about how trashed you got last weekend.. Or that you were so trashed you had your head on the counter the next day.. I also do not wanna hear about all the CRAP (your word) that you had to put up with.. Every other word it seemed like that came from your mouth was TRASHED,CRAP, HELL..... Then dont get all snippy with me cause i asked you to watch your mouth around my kid.. Yeah im sure  they have heard it before but they dont need to hear it from you...

Ok vent over.. This chick really was rude didnt even speak to me except to tell me my order came up to 8.57.. She was talking to the guy cashier behind me..  Bragging about not even being 21 and getting trashed.. Sorry but there is something called Customer service.. well her customer service Sucks..

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mitty18
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Did you complain to the manager?? She don't need to be doing that on the job, she should have paying attention to you her customer and watching her mouth around an underage child

lalala09
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:14 PM

I probably would have complained but I'm sick of rude service from some young adults they act like you are such a burden.

luv2wahm
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:15 PM

that sucks..that's a pet peeve of mine as well..and whenever I train new associates, they know I will NEVER tolerate talking like that in front of customers!

Summer04
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Please tell me you complained to the manager!!!

So many in customer service anymore are rude, but they are rude b/c nobody complains anymore!

For some reason so many of us just feel it is the way it is and there is nothing we can do about it.  But there is, if more people start opening their mouths sooner or later maybe we can get back to the way things were, or closer to it anyway!

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on May. 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

well this just happened a little bit ago but Im calling him first thing in the morning..there was  a young guy in the office so i didnt think he would make that big of a deal of it..So i will talk to the actual store manager tomorrow.

Quoting Summer04:

Please tell me you complained to the manager!!!

So many in customer service anymore are rude, but they are rude b/c nobody complains anymore!

For some reason so many of us just feel it is the way it is and there is nothing we can do about it.  But there is, if more people start opening their mouths sooner or later maybe we can get back to the way things were, or closer to it anyway!

kiernansmom08
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 PM

That's how literally ALL the cashiers at our K-Mart are.  They yell across the store to one another and text on their phone, they act like you're not there the entire time.  Really pisses me off

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on May. 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Yeah it pissed me off too... When i worked as cashier it was part of our training to be sure to talk to the customer..

Quoting kiernansmom08:

That's how literally ALL the cashiers at our K-Mart are.  They yell across the store to one another and text on their phone, they act like you're not there the entire time.  Really pisses me off

newfound09
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2010 at 12:03 AM
K-mart has a bad rep all together.

Quoting kiernansmom08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5-kids
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Been there and had that happened to me. Then the cashier told me that she hated working there and that the store sucked. Ok....then why are you still working there, dumbshit?

heatherann0221
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I'm a cashier and I hate all the little side conversations the other cashers have with each other when we're supposed to be working. It's kind of embarassing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)