Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do people confide in you?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM
  • 23 Replies

Seems like most of my life, I have been a confidant to my friends and family. For some reason, people trust me enough to tell me their secrets and share their skeletons with me. It makes me feel good that they trust me this much and so in return, I would never tell.

What is the wildest thing anyone has ever told you in confidence?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
superflyinlove
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:19 PM

I'm by far the "wildest" and most open minded of all my friends... if anything, i'd be telling them stories.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Not if they are smart.I will tell it on cafemom!

kk_bella
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Quoting superflyinlove:

I'm by far the "wildest" and most open minded of all my friends... if anything, i'd be telling them stories.

LOL See, I thought maybe it was because I DO have such a wild past that people are like oh okay, I can tell her and she won't freak...cuz she's probably been there.

Which I have....usually.

kk_bella
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

Haha.

Not me. :)

luv2wahm
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 PM

well, if I told then I wouldn't be holding it in confidence anymore..but yes, people confide in me often.

iluv2meow

uhhhh if I told you about their wildest THINGS then I guess Im not trustworthy... know what I mean?

iluv2meow

LOL this she said it better

Quoting luv2wahm:

well, if I told then I wouldn't be holding it in confidence anymore..but yes, people confide in me often.

2gud2btrue
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:23 PM

i've been told some crazy fucked up things.  i dont know why people like to tell me their secret stuff.  some things you just dont want to know.

superflyinlove

Only the ones with big cojones bring out their skeletons on cafemom.  IRL, all my friends accepted my skeletons way before cafemom got over it. 

Quoting laranadtony:

superflyinlove

Oh, I had someone confess they killed someone.  I'm really hoping it had something to do with what they snorted that night and that it was all made up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)