Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 18lbs 11month old forward facing new carseat!!!! PIC!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM
  • 20 Replies

Ok not really. We just got the my ride65 and we looove it. We are going to rear face.

Question???? When rear facing the shoulder straps are below or above. shoulders?

Sorry just reread that....didn't want to confuse you should the straps be in the bottom holes or top? thanks hope i didn't confuse anyone lol.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 26, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Rear facing is at or below the shoulder

Bradsmommy22
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Thanks! I told DH thats what I thought, he looked at me like I was nuts lol.

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

Rear facing is at or below the shoulder

MOMby19

rear facing should have the belt be under his butt. forward facing is behind him. :)

Melame68

below

Kenre
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:12 AM

I own one of those bottles!

Oh, the cute kid in the carseat is what this post is about, right? LOL!

AidersMommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM

We have the same in a different style for my little guy... who is 7 months 22lbs.. not such a "little" little guy..lol   yea, at or below the shoulder. Looks right  the way he's sitting in it.. Super cute by the way... he'll be a little heartbreaker!

kayliesmommy

We just bought that exact  same carseat for my son! We havent used it yet, but can't wait!! We will also rear face to the max!

Bradsmommy22

knew that one, and i kept telling DH. He would agree with me then when he was putting it in the car he said uhhhhhhhhhhhh what did you tell me LOL

Quoting MOMby19:

rear facing should have the belt be under his butt. forward facing is behind him. :)

Tay-Brittnie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM

My "What To Expect" book says that the straps should be in the holes at or below the shoulders.  :) I read too much.  I'm sorry.  LOL!  I'm really nervous about being a new mom.  I don't want to mess up, so I avoid panicking by reading... which has officially driven my mother crazy... and my boyfriend... and my best friend.  My mom said that she's going to kidnap my son when he's born to save him from my "crazy, new mom, over protectiveness"... LOL

Bradsmommy22
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Thanks! As I took it out of the box my mind started getting filled with CM post on the rights and wrongs lol..

Quoting AidersMommy:

We have the same in a different style for my little guy... who is 7 months 22lbs.. not such a "little" little guy..lol   yea, at or below the shoulder. Looks right  the way he's sitting in it.. Super cute by the way... he'll be a little heartbreaker!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)