Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is cheating.... Any ideas **Update in Blue** **Update In Purple**

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:25 AM
  • 55 Replies

I recently found out that the guy I am seeing is cheating on me. I live about 4 hours away from him right now because of what base the Army has stationed me out of and his other girlfriend is 30 mins away from him. I confronted him on the phone and I got the usual "no baby I swear I'm not". The other girl and I then started talking on the phone so I could find out what was going on exactly. She gave me all of the proof I needed text email and pictures. So we decided that instead of me or her confronting him we are going to let him continue to think he is playin us. The thing is we need a way to get him back in the end. yes I know childish some people may say but I don't care I just want to hurt him as bad as he hurt me. So if you have any ideas post them and if you wanna bash that's fine to.

Edit:

I just got off the phone with his cousin. They hate each other. We are thinking that since they dont get along and he will be pissed if he thinks I am cheating on him with his cousin that I can tell him I want him to come to my place for the weekend and when he gets there let him think that he found me and his cousin doing something.

Update::

I was very pissed and hurt when all of this started. I know this was very childish but sometimes I lose my level headness and just wanted to hurt him however I no longer feel that way. lol. I understand that people can get hurt and I do not want that to happen. Yes I broke it off 10 mins ago he finally admitted to everything and said that because it is being rumored that I could be deployed in September that he was trying to find someone to comfort him. Which is a bunch of BS i think. But thanks for all of the replies it deff helped me get some good laughs when I needed them! I know I deserve someone that is willing to wait for me while I am overseas!!

I am a sister, daughter, niece, bestfriend and a Soilder but most importantly I am a MOMMY!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tazmidgiefairy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:27 AM

when you can I would do in that brandy vidoe the boy is mine have her call him to her house and you be there

lilblu399
by Tamika on May. 26, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Umm, yeah, just break up with the loser, do you have kids with him or something?

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Why don't both of you just tell him to piss off?

HeatherM0529
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I would do that too. Have her invite him over and you're there on the couch when he walks in! Haha!! He would shit his pants.

MrsDuNn06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

both of you tell him that you need to talk to him.... in a serious tone but not at the same time. talk to him a day after each other. tell him " baby i want us to be completely honest in this relationship, i cheated on you and im so sorry! it just happened. lol that way in a matter of two days both of his girls cheated on him(so he thinks) that would be hilarious!

RmeWifey01
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Set up a date with him, and BOTH of you show up! Bring a camcorder cuz I wanna see the look on his face. I bet it will be PRICELESS!!!

LizzieAnnesMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:30 AM

One of yall go out to a nice restaurant with him. Then have the other show up. Cause a HUGE scene and both of yall storm out. Leave him there thinking "WTF just happened???"

bananahammock1

BUMP!

angelizedsinz

I totally get what u mean. I'd invite him over and have her there already. Then introduce her as ur sister or cousin or something. Lol I can picture the squirming he would do. Update with wut u went with. I'd love to hear it lol.

aiyess
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Honestly don't even bother with revenge.  He is not worth your time or breath.  Just dump him and get on with your life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)