Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im done..

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:27 AM
  • 14 Replies

I pot in here a lot ,but ususally not about my husband.

I am so frustrated with my husband i feel like packing up while hes at work,simply put-he doesnt care!

I cook clean and take care of the kids,and i do a damn good job at all three.

Hes been busy at work and not spending a lick of time with me,its work or the xbox.I mentioned it last week we spent a lot of time playing games with each other watching movies etc,but this week its right back to the same ol same ol.We havnt had sex in weeks-not that im complaining but he is!

My final straw is tonight after I had cleaned the house I discoveed his dog pissed all over some clean clothes he got up and put them in the washer,great but he put them in with things that hadt been peed on and umm sorry that bothers me.So I ran in to check the washer to see what he put in,and I couldnt see the bottom so I asked,are the clothes that the dog peed in-in that big load of laundry?He replied duh retard. Ive argued with him more times than i can count about him calling me that,hes always appologetic and says its not true yada yada but im tired of being disrespected.I waited till he was asleep and dumped cold water down his ass crack and said retards forget,and do not seek revenge.But Im still in the living room,Im still pissed and I still cant sleep!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
double2trouble
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:30 AM

And as a woman you needed to be treated better and I am sorry that you get called names and are going through this, I am here to talk if you need to.

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM
I don't get it. He washed the clothes that had pee on them and you got mad?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chrystal_A
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM

No he mixed normal wash with clothes that had been covered in pee and all I did was ask him if they were mixed together and was called a retard.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM
They are all getting washed, right? So I don't see an issue with that. And hubby and always joke around about obvious stuff. Was he being mean or just joking?

Quoting Chrystal_A:

No he mixed normal wash with clothes that had been covered in pee and all I did was ask him if they were mixed together and was called a retard.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chrystal_A
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM

No one else?

Chrystal_A
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I think if he was just kidding he could appologize after knowing I havnt talked to him i hours.I think they can take some hint.

They are getting washed,that was never the issue.

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

They are all getting washed, right? So I don't see an issue with that. And hubby and always joke around about obvious stuff. Was he being mean or just joking?

Quoting Chrystal_A:

Quoting Crazy-Steph:

funmom1109
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:46 AM
I would say pour ice water down his ass crack next. lol
Punky_1981
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:51 AM

You have talked to him about this before. I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem like he is taking you seriously when you tell him you don't like being called names. He is shining on your feelings. I'm not saying he doesn't care, but he isn't understanding how much it really does bother you. 

Pouring the cold water down his crack is a nice touch lol. I would have done something to get even too. Maybe now he will realize how much it really bothers you, and will listen when you talk to him about it again. Sorry you are going through this.   

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 26, 2010 at 12:53 AM

You deserve to be treated with respect. I'm sorry that your DH made that insensitive remark to you after putting dog pissed clothes in with your other laundry. I'm pretty sure that you wanted to wash those separately from the other clothes and I don't blame you one bit. But you may want to calm down a bit, try to get some rest and think on this tomorrow after you are calmed down. Don't make any decisions tonight.

Click image above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

Chrystal_A
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Thank you ladies.I have to be up in 7 hours and I just dont see it happening anytime soon :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)