Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby's closet

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM
  • 9 Replies

what do you hang p in your baby's closet and what do you put in the dressers?? i'm so confused as to what i should put where.

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SkroveMomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM

All of my baby girl's dresses, jackets and sweaters are hung. Her onesies and sleepers are in one of those three drawer storage things in the closet. her dresser has a drawer for socks and baby legs, one for hats, one for pants/jeans, one for her zip-up sweaters and a big one for all her daily clothes: rompers, two pieces etc.

.thickie.thick.
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Several piece outfits...coats...dresses are in harmonis closet...everything else is in the dresser
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tay-Brittnie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM

:)  I hang up all his little clothes- like the more expensive outfits- that I really care about in his closet and everything else goes in his dresser.  Diapers, pacifiers, blankets and stuff go on one of his shelves.  :)  I'm OCD... that's not good... lol

maddiesmamma717
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM

For me its dresses and 'fancy stuff' in the closet, and then every day stuff in the dresser, top drawer pjs, socks etc, second drawer onsies, third drawer, skirts, pants, shorts, bottom drawer I kept for a catch all, like a few cardigans that she wore, or random things like extra gloves ot tights

mitty18
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Um lets see son's suits, jackets, coats, diapers are in the closet along with shoes.
My daughters dresses, jackets, coats, diapers, and fancy outfits are in closet along with her shoes. Everything else is either in a dresser or other storage unit

AjsMom0508
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:38 AM

I put everything in the dresser.  The only things I put in the closet are coats, shoes, dress shirts, snow pants and bedding.

isra1986
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM

I don't like to hang anything up, everything is in her cabinet.

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:42 AM

I have everything hanging up except shorts or jeans.  Erin has a 5 drawer tall chest.  top drawer is socks, second drawer is shorts, third drawer is jeans, fourth drawer is extra sheets, 5th drawer extra blankets.  Her shoes at this pt cause shes young and doesn't really get them dirty yet are all lined up on top of dresser.

When she was younger and wore alot of sleepers her drawers were left empty cause i just prefer to hang things to me they keep nicer.

Kyliees_mommy08
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:57 AM

in kyliee's closet...jackets,dresses,and nice outfits

in kyliee's dresser...socks/tights/hats/bathing suit all in one drawer, jammies in one, all shirts in the next, and pants/jeans/skirts/shorts/skorts in the last

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)