Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you wanna smell my belly button?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

hahahaha that is what my 3 yr old asked me. She stuck her finger in her belly button, and then proceded to stick her finger in my face and asked me if i wanted to smell her belly button.....LMAO...i have no idea where she got that but it was totally funny! i needed that good laugh after the two earthquakes we just had....ugh...lol

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kansasmom1978
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:48 AM

that is funny,  my son is 8(he has autism) and he recently started rubbing his hand against his thighs. Not his penis.  Just where his legs attached to his torso, does that make sense.  Then he smells them.  I about threw up the first time I saw him do it.  I now get after him for doing it. 

Bekah062205
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM

hmmm, maybe he likes the smell of his sweat? our kids do funny things!

Quoting kansasmom1978:

that is funny,  my son is 8(he has autism) and he recently started rubbing his hand against his thighs. Not his penis.  Just where his legs attached to his torso, does that make sense.  Then he smells them.  I about threw up the first time I saw him do it.  I now get after him for doing it. 

tayanddyl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:03 AM

your Princess is SOOOOO Cute!

Quoting Bekah062205:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Bekah062205
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

thanks!

Quoting tayanddyl:

your Princess is SOOOOO Cute!

Quoting Bekah062205:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)