Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DUDE WTF????!!!! I guess every parent goes through this....LOL!!! Kids music!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM
  • 11 Replies

My DD was singing EENIE MENNIE MINY MOE LOVER song before we left for the bus stop, and she told me who it was by. So I'm thinking OH LORD, NOT AGAIN!!! But my dumb ass curiosity got the better of me and I went to You tube.

I think I am begining to understand how MY PARENTS felt about some my music. So what is a song that your parents just did not understand why you liked it? Or what song does your kid LOVE that you just can't understand why?

This the song my parents didn't understand why I liked

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwo2008628
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM

damn tht song is old....i remember when i was a little girl when i heard tht song

Sharon300
by Sharon on May. 26, 2010 at 1:27 AM

OMG when I was younger my mom didnt want me to listen to "Social disease" cant remember the group who sang it. Now that I am older I dont like that song. lol I finally heard what my mom heard. Right now my kids are young and dont listen to much but country, but I know they are going to develope their own taste for music, and I am dreading it.

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM

My parents never really cared what I listened too.  The only time they heard it was when I was pissed off and blasting my stereo to annoy them. those times it was alice cooper and the like.

My kids aer still really young, but My eldest is obsessed with "I can't drive 55" by Sammy Hagar. I have no idea why.

mommy492006
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM

I love sean kingsten :D

momoftwo2008628
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM

oh i just hope they dont develop a taste to mexican music No offense to mexicans here but i cant STAND THAT MUSIC!!! but if they do,dont have a choice,my kids are half mexicans,half puerto ricans

Daynaof3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:31 AM

My mother was 40 when she had me so she didn't like anything I listened to, lol. Oddly enough, I liked the music she listened to though and did buy a couple cds of music that I had heard her listening to. My son doesn't really like things I don't like. My girls are too small to care about radio music, just disney and barbie for now lol.

Gecko85
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:32 AM

like everything I ever listened to lol.

strongerthanB4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM

BUMP!

carter210
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM

I like that song by Bieber and I hate Bieber. lol. I just pretend he's not singing it.

My son doesn't really listen to music yet. He's kinda young but I listen to all the new stuff.

But I love Country music and my mom can't stand it. lol.

Babyd0ll49
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:37 AM

my parents hated the hard rock that i use to listen too...led zepplin, kiss, alice cooper...now my kids listen to ICP...uughhh and my grandbaby love to hear anything....hes a dancin machine...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)