• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SUCH A TURD!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

My DS was in the tub..... I was sitting on a crate In FRONT of the tub.... I turn my back to grab his towel and He dumps a TON of water on me........ AND LAUGHS!!!!!!! I told him Mommy was mad coz he got water ALL over the floor and he starts Pouting... Like Full lip and everything... Well I get him out and get him into the livingroom and He is STILL Pouting!! LOL Then he looks at SO and says " Momma, no no..... oter!!" and covers his face with his hands and pouts more...

I finally get him dressed for bed and when we walk past the bathroom he walks in and Points at the tub then at the water on the floor and says "No No Oter" so APPARENTLY its My and the waters fault that he poured water on the floor!!! LOL He is SUCH a turd But I love him!!!!!!!

OK???

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:01 AM

simple frown

mobilemom0608
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:04 AM

lol!! That's something my son does! He will be 2 June 4th.. Earlier, I asked for his cup, and he tossed it to me, but in reality he threw it at me, so I said no Dyllan, pick it up and hand it to me, we do not throw.. so he did it again, and I said okay Dyllan I'm not putting anything in your cup... he picks up his cup, walks into the kitchen, and says "bad boy cup I dirsy (thirsty) now, bad boy cup" and threw his cup in the sink.. lol so of course I went and put something in it.. but was still cute how he blamed it on the cup

misunderstood1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:06 AM

i have a 20 month old its such a wonderful moody age...

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Tell me about it... The word "no" Is cause for a total melt down... Or atleast MASSIVE Pouting!! Its SOOOO Much fun!!!

Quoting misunderstood1:

i have a 20 month old its such a wonderful moody age...

OK???

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM

:LMAO!!! Thats great!!! Something DS would do... He will be 2 in September!!

Quoting mobilemom0608

lol!! That's something my son does! He will be 2 June 4th.. Earlier, I asked for his cup, and he tossed it to me, but in reality he threw it at me, so I said no Dyllan, pick it up and hand it to me, we do not throw.. so he did it again, and I said okay Dyllan I'm not putting anything in your cup... he picks up his cup, walks into the kitchen, and says "bad boy cup I dirsy (thirsty) now, bad boy cup" and threw his cup in the sink.. lol so of course I went and put something in it.. but was still cute how he blamed it on the cup

OK???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)