Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did u have a jerkwhacker??

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM
  • 6 Replies
when i was in the dating scene i always knew how to find out if the man was really interested in me or just my body...i used my best friend! We would go to the clubs and i'd find a guy that acted interested in me...talkin to me, asking me questions and buying me drinks and then to test him i'd introduce him to my best friend. His interest in her told me if he was a jerk or not...my friend is a pretty blonde with a very very blessed chest. I mean wears a size L blessed. She smart as all get out but the men who meet her and only see her chest are total jerks even when we did get to know them. She used me too...she'd meet a guy and if he could hold a decent conversation with me he usually was a really good guy. There's only been about a handful of those.

When you were in the dating scene did you have a way to weed out the jerks??? How well did it work???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jjones0461
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:39 AM
Yeah, it was called my daddy with a shotgun! It was very effective :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharebearII
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM

I used my friends too!    lmao!

Alison_C
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Yeah, I had a "friend" who would hit on every boyfriend I had.  For some reason, whoever I was dating suddenly became attractive to her. It was annoying as hell, but is one of the reasons I married my husband. He told me everything she tried and thought she was disgusting.

dababiesdreams
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:14 AM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM

no i didn't pull stupid games like that.

kk_bella
by on May. 27, 2010 at 10:18 AM
IDK, I feel like my friends are just as pretty as I am.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)