• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIG BIG DREAMS!!! what are yours?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM
  • 12 Replies

I got this idea from another post. If you could afford ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING you wanted, post it here. DREAM BIG!!!

This is my house

8354 Deep Run - Powell, OH 43065

and this is my closet!!! I would get the layout for Mariah's!!! LOL

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy492006
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:57 AM

I dont know... i'm thinkin little for now... it would be nice to have a car.... ANY car...

inspain
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Reservations for dinner at a different four or five star restaurant, every Friday night, anywhere in the world, for a year.  And a personal trainer on call the other six days a week, so I didn't end up looking like the Hindenburg.

strongerthanB4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:07 AM

My dream car would be a Hybrid. I used to want an Avalanche, but that was before the economy took a bad turn. I think that my house would be copmpletly SOLAR POWERED.

strongerthanB4
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:10 AM

BUMP!

meagan0716
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM

My dream would be to lose weight it been 3yrs since I had my daughter. I bought a the wii fit in feb and 2wks later my wii decides it wants to stop reading disk! just my stinking luck. I was losing weight I lost like 11lbs but now I have gained it all back. But I will be sending the wii off next week to be fixed. woohoo.

iluv2meow
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:11 AM

My inlaws are in the building business (which of course is nearly dead) anyhow aside from that point... They build big fancy houses and live in one and while they are very pretty overly ROOMY and inspiring, I would not want a big fancy house.... But thats me LOL

What I do want is! Well two things...It would be hard for me to choose....

1. A fair size gorgous cabin (not big but homey sized) in the Mountains by the river with the bears... One can dream ya know......

2. I wouldn't mind opening my dream performing arts studio... A studio that would have several rooms...One for cheer/tumbling, one for ballet/jazz, one for tap/hip hop, one for Theatre/drama, and one for preschool creative dance with lots of fun dress up, mats, activities and more.... One can dream ya know.

BonitaM
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:12 AM

I don't have a pic but my dream is to own several properties in several different countries and just travel with dh and dd.  I would never stay in one spot too long cause I want to experience the whole world.

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM

I would want a nice house. I don't need 20 rooms, but a room for each kid, me and hubby and then for when guests stay. Each a car, Being a one car family sucks ass.  then enough for a trrip to Disney World and opening my own bookshop. I would love that. doesn't seem much does it?"

JLo1486
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:17 AM

Idk...I'd probably just use a good chunk of my money to help out everyone in my family so we could all get fresh start and then we could save our money and do things together :)

lovemylittle1
by Hollywood ♥ Dream on May. 26, 2010 at 2:26 AM

I have a couple of BIG dreams.

1. A CAR. One I dont have to worry about getting me to the local grocery store. [yeah, my cars that bad]

2. To have my business and have it be succesfull before my daughter graduates high school [hopefully before she graduates middle school]. Possibly have a storefront kinda like this one, and all of the needed equipment.

3. Have my dream home. At least 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. All bedrooms must have walk in closets. MAster bedroom and my daughter need closets like this...

House Plans:

Closet [me]:

Closet [my daughter]:

Last but not least:

4. Take my mom on her dream vacation top france.

[Hmm... I almost like my daughters closet better. lol]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)