Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

life Bites

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:03 AM
  • 16 Replies

Yup it does. My marriage is going down the toilet and i dont think my DH cares. Im at my parents house tonight and he is at home. Dont know what to do. We are gonna try and get in with the marriage counselor and go from there. I love him so much, but i cant take the hurt or depression anymore. crying

*the hurt is not physical, but emotional*

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
turtletastik
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:05 AM

I feel you completely. At least you guys are seeking outside help. I wish you the best whatever that outcome may be.

babybratnc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I'm hoping he will follow through with it this time. Last time he went once with me and was like im all better. Of course at counseling he lies his ass of (which he is good at) while im telling the counselor all about my faults and what i need help on so in return i look like the crazy bitch with problems.

Im sorry.

Quoting turtletastik:

I feel you completely. At least you guys are seeking outside help. I wish you the best whatever that outcome may be.

sharebearII
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:10 AM

:(

Good luck, Momma.  

babybratnc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:12 AM

i really wish i could locate his ex's and chat with them and see how he treated them. Because if he treated them the way he treats me, hell no wonder they cheated on him. (*in no way do i condone cheating, im just saying*) How do you have 6 woman cheat on you and yet according to him he was the perfect little gentleman. Grr

BlessedFamily8
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:19 AM

good luckI hope things get better for you !!!

babybratnc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:21 AM

thanks mommas. just down right now. its been going on for two yrs, but he just doesnt get it. I can talk and talk and talk to him and yet he still things everything is my fault.

babybratnc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:41 AM
bumpity bump bump...lol
turtletastik
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:20 AM

My moms ex was a horrible person, just immense negative energy and I quite believe he was evil but when my mom finally left him he made himself to be the victim. He said he bought my mom everything and was perfect...he hardly worked and my mom held several jobs to support us. I think his problem was mental but just saying yours may quite actually believe he's perfect and can do no wrong.

Quoting babybratnc:

thanks mommas. just down right now. its been going on for two yrs, but he just doesnt get it. I can talk and talk and talk to him and yet he still things everything is my fault.

babybratnc
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:08 AM

He's a habitual liar who thinks his poo dont stink. He always tells me that because i use the computer and talk to people on here i must be keeping something from him, because everyone that uses a computer is having an online affair...i dont get it. He thinks computers are satans spawn. I cant even have friends, because well he just doesnt "let" me. I never get "me" time and he never goes and has guy time. Grr...i need friends. I do have my 18 month old DS, but he doesnt talk and that isnt the same.

Quoting turtletastik:

My moms ex was a horrible person, just immense negative energy and I quite believe he was evil but when my mom finally left him he made himself to be the victim. He said he bought my mom everything and was perfect...he hardly worked and my mom held several jobs to support us. I think his problem was mental but just saying yours may quite actually believe he's perfect and can do no wrong.

Quoting babybratnc:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:12 AM

Yeah it sounds like you are in an abusive controlling relationship.   Sorry i cant help you other than possible asserting more independence from him and taking DS places with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)