• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This hurts so bad...............I can barely breathe..............

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:06 AM
  • 14 Replies

My grandma is hanging on, but barely.  She is probably not going to make it through the next 24 hours, if even through the night.  This hurts so bad, I have been crying for hours now, I didnt even know i had that many tears.  I feel like my heart is being shred into a million pieces. 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
queenamy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:07 AM

Just know that SHE will no longer be in pain, thats whats most important.

She lived a long life, and clearly has a great family <3

ILive4This
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:09 AM

awwww...(((((((((((hugs))))))))))

_mimimosley_
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM

my grandmother passed when i was 15. She was in such good health and went in for a simple surgery, never walked out, died on the operating table, i never got to say good by.

paralegalmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM

Awwww momma so sorry to hear.  I know that is a hard situation.  I just bowed my head and said a prayer for you.  Bless you hon.

JLOS15kidz
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:12 AM

im sorry group hugkiss  I am SO sorry about your

Grandma !!!  May God CARRY you now, and shower you with a peace beyond our understanding.  Gob bless you.

MioriLane
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:19 AM

I  grew up in the military and didn't know my grandmothers very well.  I'm so very happy for you that you were so deeply blessed to have such a strong bond with her.  My heart hurts for you.  Love like that never leaves, though, and you'll be together again.

turtletastik
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:22 AM

My grandmother is on a downward spiral now and I am too scared to go visit her, I can't see her like this. I feel your pain and you are much stronger than me. I'm so sorry she's going through this. Wish I could give ya a big hug :(

DigiScrapperMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:24 AM

I'm so sorry.  That is hard.  My dear grandma passed just a couple of weeks ago.  I miss her so much, but I'm glad she is no longer suffering (she had a stroke, then a heart attack, then alzheimer's spaced over several years and then another heart attack).  (((hugs)))  I love your photo with the 3 generations.

Kaelansmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:34 AM

hugs mama...

Ms.Upinyourface
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:51 AM

I am so sorry for the sorrow that you are living through at this time. It is better to love and to have lost than never to have loved at all.

Remember the happy times. Let these hours be for pouring your love around her. May her passing be surrounded the abundant love of those who care so deeply.

How good to love. How much gratitude love gifts inspire.

What a mother , a grand mother wants most if for those she loves to be happy. Cry, there is no help for it, and let that light she shared be what reminds you to also smile, and laugh, and take heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)