Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning ** Pictures are graphic

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM
  • 34 Replies

I can't get this little girl our of my head. I want to post it to remind people that if they don't want to call CPS, and not get involved think of her..this needs to stop!!

Again don't watch if you are sensitive.

cora2-1.jpg picture by tiffanytuhy

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ARMYWIFEHILL
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:20 AM
Her and baby Peter ( his story is also on YouTube) haunt my dreams! Poor babies! I would layy life down and leave my loved ones to keep things like this from happening!!!! No baby or child should ever endure this type of life. :(
ttuhy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:21 AM

20 views..Oh ya..this isn't a dramma post thats right. SMH

this poor baby.

lunapic_125852653028334_13_picni-2.jpg picture by tiffanytuhy

sunfreezeinmi
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:22 AM

I've seen that video before. I've already cried over that once, and cried tonight over the fact that I have yet to have a baby of my own.....I can't watch it again.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:27 AM

Im sorry I am pregnant and this stuff really does me bad while pregnant. I will find it later and try to watch it but last time I did it was way to much for me. But heres a bump!

Quoting ttuhy:

20 views..Oh ya..this isn't a dramma post thats right. SMH

this poor baby.

JenB1983
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:28 AM

:-(

rebel_mommy09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:30 AM

I can't watch it. My heart goes out to her though. I watched the baby Peter video earlier and cried... I just can't do it again :(

Shawnie8187
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:30 AM

I watched this video of her when i was pregnant with my first. i watch it every year on her birthday as a remembrance. it is sickening and sad, but you should also watch this one.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rSC9t8Pxo3Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rSC9t8Pxo3Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Kaelansmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:31 AM

That was horrible... poor little baby...

turtletastik
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:32 AM

same here, after I saw both their stories my heart ached and I could not stop thinking about them 

Quoting ARMYWIFEHILL:

Her and baby Peter ( his story is also on YouTube) haunt my dreams! Poor babies! I would layy life down and leave my loved ones to keep things like this from happening!!!! No baby or child should ever endure this type of life. :(

luvmylife25
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:34 AM

That is just awful. That poor baby! I just cried my eyes out! These parents should be executed! I just couldnt believe those pics

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)