Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Rocks + Baby = WTH were they thinking???? *UPDATE ;)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:52 AM
  • 73 Replies

Just want to put this here, since I know that it's not always possible to read through all the replies!  I'm not saying these people are trashy, I'm not saying the baby was traumatized, all I said was that it wasn't something I'd do.  I'm not on a "high horse", my panties aren't "in a wad", lol!  Jeez ladies, I didn't mean to start drama.... just a simple post looking for others thoughts.  Stop the drama!!  I'm beginning to wonder if any post is actually safe, it seems that everyone has to start cr*p lately..... Everyone needs to chill out!  Have a great one ladies!!

Okay, so I realize this video is 3 years old & some of you may have seen it, but today was the 1st time for me.  I have to say, that I think it was kind of ridiculous for these parents to do...... idk, maybe it's just me, but what do you think?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allurasmamma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Of course...look at that babies face. Poor child.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Crazy parents....

Personally, I would have never done that....

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 7:55 AM

uh.....not something I'd do with a baby....I know it is just one.....but I have had one pop to the back of my throat and near about choke me....To each their own but not something I'd do personally.

SaraUre
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I think that's like the cutest thing ever! I mean, it was only one pop rock, a single crystal....sooo that couldn't have been that bad, right?? 

The expressions on that little one are hilarious! 

sarcasm  it's just one right?

CutieBoysMommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM

doesn't really look like that big of a deal to me

mommas3cubs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Irresponsible and trashy imo, I would never do that to my child ever.

joshlor2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM

that would have been totally cute if the kid was say 3 ....................I wish I would have reorded my kids first reaction to pop rocks the other day but I didn't and it was hilarious (disclaimer she is 3 almost 4)

IDK why they would even think to give a baby candy, but to each their own

jahvarzionmomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:03 AM

not for me, the package even says not for children under 3 but the baby didnt seem like he was in distress. he just seemed surprised and then excited.

MommytoNandA

I just saw that on AOL.  If you scroll over when the video is over you will see others with kids and then a bunch with dogs.  WTH?

savannahnhi

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Irresponsible and trashy imo, I would never do that to my child ever.

How is that trashy?  but of course you think everything is trashy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)