• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unique Dinner

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

What are some things that you make for dinner that are not in the norm. They dont have to be cheap..im just trying to think of some dinner ideas.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom22tumblebugs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Grilled filet mignon. Not our everyday dinner. Or grilled marinated pork tenderloin.

AjsMom0508
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:48 AM

My SO and I make what we call barbeque chicken pasta.  First I grill or boil (cut into chunks first) chicken tenderloins, well the chicken is going cook a 1 pound box of pasta (can be rotini, elbows, spaghetti, etc. it doesn't really matter).  After the chicken is done I shred it up and add it to the cooked drained pasta.  The finishing touch is Sweet Baby Ray's barbeque sauce.  This gets dumped over the top.  I don't have an exact amount that I use because I just do it to taste. 

To change it up sometimes I add some chili powder after I've put the barbeque sauce on or cut up grilled asparagus and throw that in there. 

The whole meal sounds totally weird I know.  I thought it sounded weird at first too but after I threw it together I was astounded at just how good it was.

GrippyBits2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:52 AM

BUMP!

ddhb2007
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:53 AM

herb cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in prosciutto

Raclette

Fondue

Little smokies wrapped in puff pastry appetizer

quiche

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)