Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did yall see glee last night? when that dad totally rocked finn for saying faggy?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

that was awesome!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jenpen426
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:44 AM

I Love Kurt's dad and how supportive he is of his son.  I had tears in my eyes when he was standing up for him and then told Kurt the room looked great.

Nymomma84
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I was kinda shocked that Finn was acting like that. I think he had had enough of the changes in his life. I didnt like how his mom just decided to move in with them without disscusing it with Finn first. I did not like the way they told him. But I loved how Kurt's dad defended his son. Made me tear up because thats how all parents should be with their children. I love how this show is fun, but at the same time they touch on some good subjects. I loved, loved, loved when Puck sang "Beth" it almost made me cry. You can see that his character is changing. Hmmm...I think I treat this show like it may be real life. Lmao.

Melamma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Omg I know!!! He definitely gave Finn something to think about! And I was totally shocked Finn was talking like that too. He must have just had everything bottled up inside and then snapped. But the end was wonderful when Finn dressed in that "shower curtain" dress and stood up for Kurt! I had tears in my eyes. I really love love love this show! I have to say, i'm sad about what's with Rachel and her Mom. I totally did not see it going in the direction it did!

exceptalilfish
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

what? since when is it NOT real life? i am emotionally invested, LOL. puck's song WAS so cute too.

Quoting Nymomma84:

I was kinda shocked that Finn was acting like that. I think he had had enough of the changes in his life. I didnt like how his mom just decided to move in with them without disscusing it with Finn first. I did not like the way they told him. But I loved how Kurt's dad defended his son. Made me tear up because thats how all parents should be with their children. I love how this show is fun, but at the same time they touch on some good subjects. I loved, loved, loved when Puck sang "Beth" it almost made me cry. You can see that his character is changing. Hmmm...I think I treat this show like it may be real life. Lmao.

exceptalilfish
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM

awww yeah, finn totally made up for it! just thinking about the whole thing makes my eyes tear up. i am like a crazy emotional freak these days. the biggest loser finale also had me tearing up!

Quoting Melamma:

Omg I know!!! He definitely gave Finn something to think about! And I was totally shocked Finn was talking like that too. He must have just had everything bottled up inside and then snapped. But the end was wonderful when Finn dressed in that "shower curtain" dress and stood up for Kurt! I had tears in my eyes. I really love love love this show! I have to say, i'm sad about what's with Rachel and her Mom. I totally did not see it going in the direction it did!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)