Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I gave permission for my 7 year old to have a boyfriend!!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM
  • 9 Replies

We were on a class trip yesterday  when my dd's classmate comes to me to tell me that My daughter is his girlfriend.  She's 7 and he just turned 8.  After telling me this he grabs my dd's hand.  So I told them they are a lil too young for boyfriend/girlfriend and they have plenty of time for that later on.  The kid starts crying.  He was devestated.   So I told him okay she's a girl and she's your friend is that good enough?  He says okay i'll take that  lol

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM

lol

Just_Bethy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:05 AM

AWwww cute and I would have said the exact same thing!..lol

lovingwifey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM

lol, I remember that.  Its normal. lol

AirForceWife14
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:09 AM
My sister was 4 when she had her first boyfriend. They were in pre school, he was kinda slow and didn't talk much, she wouldn't shut up, so the teacher paired them together so she would talk less and him more. It worked btw. She used to go over to his house and for valentines day he got her a giant teddy bear! I think at that age it's cute, they don't really understand boyfriend girlfriend stuuf yet, and they haven't gotten to the boys are icky stage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM

my 4 year old dd annouced that a boy at her preschool was her boyfriend. LOL  my ds is 8 and thinks girls are gross.  Not sure if it's an autism thing or what but I hope he keeps that opinion until he's 40!

MommyCakesinTX
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Ohhh I would have cried!

mommas3cubs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:13 AM

aww, Kael who is 7,  has had a g/f since kindergarten, granted its a new girl every year but yeah, My little heartbreaker.

wedding websites

mommas3cubs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Quoting kansasmom1978:

my 4 year old dd annouced that a boy at her preschool was her boyfriend. LOL  my ds is 8 and thinks girls are gross.  Not sure if it's an autism thing or what but I hope he keeps that opinion until he's 40!

My 12yo still thinks girls are gross. My 9yo too.

wedding websites

Msgme
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I'm waiting for the boys are gross stage with her.   I'll be a happy  mommy when she reaches that stage  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)