Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pampered chef cut and seal ideas?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hey ladies, I just got the cut and seal, and was wondering what all you do with yours, other than pb&j ? thanks!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
4kidz916
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I do make PB&J but I also make ham or turkey sandwiches as well.  I have also filled the bread with cheese, cut and sealed, then made grilled cheese sandwiches.  You can also use canned biscuits or the Pillsbury pizza dough and fill it with cheese and pizza sauce or fruit filling, cut and seal and then bake them for pizza or fruit pockets.  My kids love them. 

witcheymommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:13 AM

thanks! do you just make the ham sandwiches like normal, or do you try to keep the fillings in the middle? I wasent sure when I made the first pb&j, so I indented a circle in it, and tried to stay in the circle, but can you just go all the way to the edge? Thanks again!

4kidz916
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I usually try to keep the filling near  the center but if it does get over the edge the meat will just get sealed in when you use the tool.  When I make the pizza pockets I do try to keep the filling in the center and I don't use a lot.  They can get messy if you have those fillings near the edges or if you use too much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)