• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do they wipe their butt?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM
  • 5 Replies

no really i was watching a music video and there was this women in it with super long finger nails, like really long, an inch or longer people who have nails like that how do they wipe their butts? or cook? or type? or change their baby's diapers? or wash dishes? what if they get something in their eye? oooh or zip up their pants?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JordansMama2003
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I have seen women with really long finger nails (fake) and I have wondered how in the world do they do anything! That would be so annoying! I would probably poke my eye out with one, lol.

lilmom71
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:26 AM

I just hope they clean their nails regularly because that could be really gross.

i.heart.rachel
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:31 AM

O.M.G. Fake nails are DISGUSTING...... too many gross thoughts in my head now lol thanks.

dumdscreenname
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM

haha now you're thinking what i'm thinking, you're welcome.

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

O.M.G. Fake nails are DISGUSTING...... too many gross thoughts in my head now lol thanks.

SnowKristal
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I used to wear my long fake nails. I used to be a stylist so I could get away with it. You use your knuckles and sides of your thumb whenevr possible. And wiping your bum? You bend your fingers backwards (opposite of cupping them) and hold the tissue between two fingers with it padded up so you have plenty to wipe with. Note: I have scratched myself, but fake nails aren't really 'sharp' so no harm done. And I kept a scrub bruch by ALL my sinks. Plus my hands were always in water shampooing clients.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)