Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help with a double duty Father's Day gift.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  • 5 Replies

Ok. So DH is going to Korea for a year pretty soon. For Father's Day, I want to get him something that he can take with him to remember me and the kids. Something that has a picture of all 3 of us....but not just a picture...if that makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also...if anyone has used Kodak gallery online....I was thinking of using that to make something. But am curious how they turn out. I don't want to waste the money on something that I end up not liking. Thanks ladies. :-)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WildKat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM

You could do a small photo album for him....  or a calendar.  (I've done these with ofoto and they're decent.)

Peace,

Kat

Army_Wife41
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:28 AM

I didn't think of a calendar. Thanks for the idea. :-)

Quoting WildKat:

You could do a small photo album for him....  or a calendar.  (I've done these with ofoto and they're decent.)

Peace,

Kat

mommas3cubs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Do a calender and take pictures and do themes like January have the kids dressed up in coats and mittens, February have them holding hearts, March have them wearing green, April, flowers you get the Idea.

Just_Bethy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I would get a digi photo key chain...or a small frame if he can have one......Load it up ..not only with photos but take pics of signs and messages you guys write....(We ♥ You....We Miss You ...kind of thing)

Army_Wife41
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM

I think I might do something like this. Start it the month he leaves, and end it the month he is supposed to be home.

Now...to get the kids in on this....lol.

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Do a calender and take pictures and do themes like January have the kids dressed up in coats and mittens, February have them holding hearts, March have them wearing green, April, flowers you get the Idea.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)