Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ask me .....talk to me...get to know me....bash me..

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 12 Replies

So Ladies, I am bored and need adult interaction lol!

You can ask me anything....you can talk to me about common interest.....Or you can constructively bash me.

Here are some things that make me who I am:

I am 20 years young...21 in July!

I have been with DH for three years. Together we share two Amazing living boys....and our angel baby. (miscarried at 17 weeks)

Cayden was privately adopted. His mother relinquished her parental rights, however we keep an open relationship with her.& Cayden's Sisters. He has curly red hair and baby blue eyes.

Baby Terry Jr   "TJ"  is 11 month olds. I spent a long 38 weeks on bed rest with Pre eclampsia, Gestational Diabetes, Gallstones & pancreatitis. He was taken emergency C section at 36 weeks 4 days and had no problems. He was 9lbs.! he also has red hair (ok peach fuz lol) and blue eyes.

At ten years old a Survived a horrific Rape/Hostage.

I grew up in a household with mentally abusive, manic depressant, Bipolar Step father. We escaped him @ 15 years old.

At 16 my mother gave birth to twin boys. I spent the next two n a half years helping raise them(absent father). I have bond with them like my own.

DH saved me from an mentally and towards the end physically abusive relationship. He gave me the strength to get out. 

I am a SAHM. I selectively vaccinate, spank as a very last resort, feed my children's imagination with creative learning.

I have a very laid back parenting style..But my house is structured and i teach my kids moral values that will guide them to make their own decisions. 

Again feel free to ask me Anything. & Feel free to share our common interests.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coupon.queen
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Are you happy with your life as it is now?

southernjess3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:29 AM

you wanna friend??? haha..i'm lonely...lol

aoaks2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Quoting coupon.queen:

Are you happy with your life as it is now?

Yes, I am very content with my life. I worked very hard to stay alive and get to where I am & although I know it could be better...I also know it could be alot worse. I'm loving everyday!

SThompson21
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:32 AM

wow you dont seem 20 years old. i dunno...you just seem so wise and mature.

do you believe that everything you went through in your past has made you who you are? i ask this because i had a pretty crazy childhood also and believe it has helped me be a better person in the long run kwim?

misunderstood1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM

wow you have been through a lot but clearly are very strong! 

is there ever any tension between yourself and Cayden's bio mom? does he have a good relationship with his sisters? 

we have the same philosophy as far as spanking and a laid back approach, I have found for us it works best. 

aoaks2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Quoting southernjess3:

you wanna friend??? haha..i'm lonely...lol

Sure! I always love new friends! I am lonely too...its easy to get lonely when you spend the day with babies who only speak jibberish. lol.

aoaks2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Quoting SThompson21:

wow you dont seem 20 years old. i dunno...you just seem so wise and mature.

do you believe that everything you went through in your past has made you who you are? i ask this because i had a pretty crazy childhood also and believe it has helped me be a better person in the long run kwim?

Thanks. Sometimes I dont feel 20. I do believe that everything I have gone through has made me the woman I am today...although I would have never wished that certain things happened to me while i was young, I would say without them, I do not think I would be the strong woman that i am now. I chose to embrace the worse and grow from it. (famous last words of my grandmother)

aoaks2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Quoting misunderstood1:

wow you have been through a lot but clearly are very strong! 

is there ever any tension between yourself and Cayden's bio mom? does he have a good relationship with his sisters? 

we have the same philosophy as far as spanking and a laid back approach, I have found for us it works best. 

Thank you. Sometimes yes, there is tension between His BM. Mostly because she is younger than I am and I sometimes worry about the safety and well being of his sisters (she has alot to learn as a mother still) His older sister is 3, he is close to her..Mostly because We also had her for off and on for a few months ..until I told her she either needed to be a mother for Hayleigh or Let her stay with us. No more bouncing back and fourth. We still see her at least once a month, she ahs sleep overs. His younger sister is 7 months old. We dont see her as often and He doesnt really know her yet. His BM has matured alot the last year though. I always tell myself...She gave me a child.. I have to appreciate her for that.

mb1hotmama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM

You were married at 17?  Did your parents approve?  I was married as soon as I turned 18, it didn't end well.  You seem to be happy though!

aoaks2009
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Quoting mb1hotmama:

You were married at 17?  Did your parents approve?  I was married as soon as I turned 18, it didn't end well.  You seem to be happy though!

The only thing that most of my family didnt approve of was that he is 9 years older than me. My mom however knew that I am older than my age in many ways, He made me happy and he treated me very well. So it eventually became old news with the rest of the family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)