Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a bi-sexual, swinger, submissive mom of 2.....ask away if you dare :) Don't let the number of replies scare you away, I AM still answering!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM
  • 735 Replies

Yeah, so I jumped on the bandwagon LOL!  Title says it all.  I am a bisexual woman, DH and I are swingers, and I am submissive..both in my marriage and in general.  I have an 11 yr old son from a previous relationship, and we have a 4 yr old girl together.  Feel free to ask me anything as I have never been one to hide who I am.  I will check this and answer as often as I can, the 4 yr old is home today and I am sure that means a date with ponies or dolls LOL!

*Please be patient with me ladies :)  I am trying to get to all the questions here and catch up.  I didn't think this would take off like it has. 

**To answer some of the more common questions

Yes, Hubby is fixed, I am not.

We get tested about every 6 months because we do not play actively more than 5 times a month on average.  And while we have had multiple partners we only play with ones we know outside the parties.

Our children are either at home with a sitter, or staying the night at a friends house when we do this.  They have never been around a party. But they have been around some of our friends.

We have not tested it yet, but if either of us wanted to stop, it would stop.

If you asked a question that I have missed, or was not answered yet, please feel free to post the question again, I am trying my best to get to everyone and answer all the questions :)  Thank you all so much 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAnnaBanana
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Is that you in the avatar?

i.love.mike
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Do you worry about getting an STD?

massteria
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:02 AM

That is me from about 2 years ago..I need to update it lol

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

Is that you in the avatar?

CassSpade
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM

How long have you been a swinger?

massteria

Cant say as I do.  Hubby and I practice very safe sex and only swing with groups that are know for having members that are clean.  That and I have only been comfortable being with women so far.

Quoting i.love.mike:

IlyssasMommy

When it comes to women, what is your 'type'?

massteria
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

First looked into it about 3 years ago.  Been actively involved for about 2 years now.

Quoting CassSpade:

How long have you been a swinger?

i.love.mike
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Awesome!  Safe sex is good sex!  ha ha Does your kids know about you swinging?

Quoting massteria:

Cant say as I do.  Hubby and I practice very safe sex and only swing with groups that are know for having members that are clean.  That and I have only been comfortable being with women so far.

Quoting i.love.mike:

massteria
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Blondes are a turn off lol!  Other than that, I can't say that I really have a type.  I know that I prefer a woman with some meat on her bones, hate the sickly skinny type.  But that is about it

Quoting IlyssasMommy:

When it comes to women, what is your 'type'?

KelliandScott
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:05 AM

What does your husband think of you being a swinger? Is he one too?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)