Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need funky house pics!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM
  • 15 Replies

I am trying to gross my kids into keeping their rooms cleaner. I am a neat freak, and they are catching on, but we still do the "I don't wanna clean" thing. I am trying to teach them the importance of a clean and functional HOME!! Find any and all nasty pics of dirty homes and post please! Will be back soon to look them over with the kiddos! THANKS!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DreadyMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM

debbie26
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM
You can google hoarding pics..... I'm on my phone or I would throw some up for you... but I too am a clean freak so no nasties here... but hope it works for you I have done that when my DD only wanted lollipops to eat I showed her a messed up mouth n teeth, it worked for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DreadyMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM

DreadyMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Thats all I can do... its making me gag.

trishasjunebug
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

luv-u-jmm

Thanks girls! I am off to reading sessions with the oldest. I will check back around noon. Yuck! LOL!

trishasjunebug

trishasjunebug
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

trishasjunebug
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

luv-u-jmm
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Will do! We had a problem with nose picking a while back, so I pulled up pictures of bacteria, buggers, etc. and DD was done with the picking. She came home and told me that Ashlyn at her school was picking her nose and she couldn't believe how nasty it was..LOL!

Quoting debbie26:

You can google hoarding pics..... I'm on my phone or I would throw some up for you... but I too am a clean freak so no nasties here... but hope it works for you I have done that when my DD only wanted lollipops to eat I showed her a messed up mouth n teeth, it worked for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)