Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Biggest Loser: Season Finale!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM
  • 13 Replies

Who watched this last night and if so, were you happy with the results?  I was very happy to see that Mike had won, and he looked FANTASTIC!  He is such a cutie!!!!  I'm also glad Koli won the 100,000 at-home prize.  He looked so upset and depressed right up until the point where he found out he won.  :)

in love  toddler girl teen girl
Happily Married         Samantha               Lindsay
  May 23, 2009         June 7, 2006      August 24, 2003

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymaddiegrl2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM

mike did awesome. koli should have lost purely for the outfit choice. I liked sam better. koli walked around like a beat down animal all the time close your mouth boy quit catching flies.

luv2wahm
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I was glad Michael won! What a transformation..when he walked out for the first time my 6 year old said,"He's happy and handsome.." He did look good.

Koli, glad he won the $100k, but also pleased he wasn't in the final 3..

Ashley looked stunning! And her mom, wow! What a transformation..

I loved this season!

luv2wahm
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

LMAO! I couldn't agree more..what was up with those pants???

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

mike did awesome. koli should have lost purely for the outfit choice. I liked sam better. koli walked around like a beat down animal all the time close your mouth boy quit catching flies.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

maybaby08
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I like Sam SO much better than Koli, I'm glad he wasn't in the final 3. Although if he was he would have won the whole thing (if I'm remembering their percentages right). I'm thrilled for Mike. O'Neal looked so great! They all looked awesome.

marmie41
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM

We were pulling for Darius. His home town is about 15 minutes north of us.  So he was my pick from the beginning.  My 19 year old DD has not been watching it with me, but when she say Darius she was like wow he is such a cuties, but she liked his "big hair" better.  LOL

I think they all did an outstanding job and are all winners, whether they took home the cash or not. 

amyd4581
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I totally agree about the outfit choice!  lmao what was he thinking?!

Quoting mymaddiegrl2:

in love  toddler girl teen girl
Happily Married         Samantha               Lindsay
  May 23, 2009         June 7, 2006      August 24, 2003

amyd4581
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:18 PM

BUMP!

MommyBoha
by Country Girl on May. 26, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I found it sooo funny that had Koli been the one America voted for, he'd have won it all. Just goes to show... dont be a cocky ass.

Mike and Ashley.. WOOOWWW

mymaddiegrl2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:44 PM

i am just thanking God that Melissa didnt win the money either . I could NOT stand her talk about cocky. with her booyah last night.

MrsNewman
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I was happy with the results. Couldn't have went any better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)