Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

End of the year is EXPENSIVE!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM
  • 2 Replies

I decided to get my sons teacher(s) a gift.  I could not decide so I figured a 25 dollar girt card to star bucks.  then I was like oh what about the Aids, they help so much!  (there are three) so I got each of them a 10 dollar gift card to sonic.  Then the bus drivers.  (2) They ensure my son gets to school and home safely, and the chaperones on the bus help alot too!  SO I got each of them a 10 dollar gift card to sonic too.  I bought thank you cards and will be writing a note to each one personally.  My son is three, (he is Learning disabled) My twins are going next year, boy will that be expensive!Do you think that is ok?  

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM

As long as you have the money then it is an awesome thing to do. They do alot to help our kids on a daily basis so why not!!

Just_Bethy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I will not got over $100 ever...lol.....Every one gets Thank you notes...and each child gets 2.. $15 Starbucks cards ..to give to their favorite teachers...(Nickys was easy he only had 2) Alex picked his Math tutor and his home room teacher......Katie picked her Viola teacher and the Janitor....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)