Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just wanna go into labor already!!!!!!!!!!!!! VENT (if you dont like it leave)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM
  • 35 Replies

Yup I do. Ive been on bedrest for a week and a half and its driving me crazy. I know that if I went into labor right now he would be just fine. I miss my daughter cuz my mom is watching her with me being on bedrest. My house is seriously suffering. There is so much that needs to be done. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok vent over. Thanks for listening.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Radarma
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Distract your mind!!!

it's amazing how little control we actually have over the whole process.

Hang in there!

CountryGirl0809
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM

how many weeks are you.  that would be hard   I hope your baby comes soon!

ready_for2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM

how far along are you?

Monica84
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I will be 38 weeks on Friday.

athenax3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

lol, I have sooo been there!! I wish you the best momma! I could tell you not to rush, that patience is key, to rest while you can, but I know you've heard all that before, AND I know that none of it stopped me from wanting my lo in my arms, ASAP! And wanting desperately to get back to the running of my life and home!! Blessings!!

brandiaubrey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Why are you on bedrest?

ramajil
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:50 AM

why are you on bed rest at 37 weeks ??? I thought it was okay to go into labor at 37 weeks. I had my babies at 35-36 weeks and they were just fine.  I feel for you. It is hard to be on bed rest I was with my 3rd daughter and I missed my girls like crazy  !!!! Hopefully soon you will be holding that bundle of joy !!!!

jasminesmom09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:53 AM

why would they put you on bed rest @38 weeks?

MrsSeeley

I know how you feel! With my last one I wasn't on bed rest, but I may as well have been with how I was feeling in the end... I had my mom come to my house and take care of my chores and other 2 boys. It was rough!

Hang in there!!! This too shall pass!! Eventually!

Monica84

Quoting brandiaubrey:

Why are you on bedrest?

My BP is going up pretty high if im up doing anything. But if im laying down its fine. They dont want to induce me unless absoulutely necessary and the BP is being controlled this way so they feel its what is best.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)