Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Day Shred... *RESULTS!!*

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM
  • 34 Replies

Okay, so I didnt "diet" while I did the shred, just ate normally (normal for me). I did each level for 10 days (though there was a 2 weeks pause between levels 1 and 2 since I had to purchase the dvd, level one was on OnDemand from Comcast for a while) and I finished day 30 today. I took the newer pictures last night and I will take NEW pictures here in a little while wearing the pants that fit me before I started so you all can see the difference there.

I didnt keep track per se, but I lost about 10lbs and a BUNCH of inches from my waist, hips, thighs, butt, and arms. I was practically bursting out of those sweat pants at the beginning and now I barely hang over them at all!!!!! =) If I would have followed a diet plan, I would have had better results... but not too shabby for what it is!!

Now I plan on alternating levels 2 and 3 everyday except Sunday (my day off) and doing level 1 every night I feel up to it! 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bradsmommy22
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I wish I would have taken pics! I went from 123 to 113!!

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I cant wait to do this once Avin is born! gotta whip it in shape for my wedding next year!

kayelynnesmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I want to do this so bad just have to come up with the money for the dvd.

Bradsmommy22
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Heres my end results

LokisMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I started the shred but since I'm so preoccupied with this move that's coming up this weekend that I've kinda slacked off.  But I'm planning on getting back into it, as well as dieting, after the move.

I've got 56lbs to lose! (Want to be about 150, am currently at 206).

Awesome results though.

MelaniesMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM

I did this before my wedding last year & lost the last 20lbs of my baby weight from my *THEN* 2 year old.  I loaned the DVD to my SIL & have yet to get it back......Im a little annoyed b/c I have a 5 month old now & really wanna get rid of the last 10lbs & an additional 20lbs.........

pasteeater
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Holy shit!  I need to lose a lot more weight than you did but you look amazing!  Congrats!!!!

Quoting Bradsmommy22:

Heres my end results

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

MelaniesMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM

I got it for 10 bucks @ walmart

Quoting kayelynnesmommy:

I want to do this so bad just have to come up with the money for the dvd.

syida
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

so what is this shed. you have to tell me. you can tell the weight you  lost.  i need to lose the 40 i gained. HELP!!!!

KelliandScott
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Here's my before and after.

Before:

After:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)