Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally got a JOB!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM
  • 17 Replies

I am so happy. I got a job...finally. I have been a SAHM for almost 2 years and I love it, but I also wanted to be independent. My husband is always in control of the money and I always have to ask for it and explain what it's being used for, well not anymore cause I will be making money also. Plus I am tired of him always trying to put me down because I don't work. I went to school to be a CNA and now I will be working in a very nice assisted living home. I am so excited!...My kids will be in daycare and I don't really like being away from them but they also LOVE daycare and I am doing what is best for us. Plus they are used to daycare now cause they started going while I was attending class. And they are in a great daycare so that definitely puts me at ease a little. Just wanted to share my joy....Thanks for reading and have a great day!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingwifey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM

That is great!  Congrats!

PiscesMommy021
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:58 AM

Thanks!

Quoting lovingwifey:

That is great!  Congrats!

LauraMe
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM

That's wonderful!  I bet you're excited and nervous all at the same time.

Lisabrenner
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:31 PM

congrats!

DreadyMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:31 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

mymaddiegrl2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM

congratsssssssssssssss you should be very proud. awesome way to step up for yourself.

mommymandaleigh
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM

AWESOME MOMMA !!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself for doing this !! I wish you lots of luck and happiness !!!!

KelliandScott
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Congratulations!

angellove29115
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM

WTG!!!!  I know there is nothing better than being independent and making your own money.  I know exactly how you feel.  Just dont the staff drive you off.  Good Luck!!!!!

krazymom2k03
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:52 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)