Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone taken Alli?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM
  • 19 Replies

Curious about your results.  Also did you gain it allback when you stopped taking it?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moncrief_tara
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM

i was wondering the same thing, BUMP!

wells75904
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I took it but only for about 3 weeks....it gives you HORRIBLE diarrea, so I quit taking it, its SOOOO not worth it. I am losin weight the right way, diet and exersize

Need Help Saving Money? Check out 

Frugal and Thrifty Moms-This group is a place to come to get recipes, advice, to chat, have fun, let your hair down and talk about cooking, recipes, budgeting, menu planning, and all things related to making our households run more smoothly.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/Frugal_And_Thrifty_Moms

Jayciezmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:16 PM
I lost 15 but quit an only gained it back cause I ate like a pig LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Quoting wells75904:

I took it but only for about 3 weeks....it gives you HORRIBLE diarrea, so I quit taking it, its SOOOO not worth it. I am losin weight the right way, diet and exersize

grrrrrrrrrr this pisses me off it does NOT five you horrible diarrea.. if you frekin read the rules and followed them it does not happen..

I took it for 6 months and no treatment effects and lost 65lbs. havent gained it back.. well im preggo so of course im gaining . but no. it taught me to eat healthy so i wouldnt have the treatment affects it tuned my tastebuds the right way.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:18 PM

if you want something to make you shit your pants every time you eat fat, I will be happy to jump out from around corners at you for $50 a pop. ;-)

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:18 PM

btw if you eat the way you have to on alli, you would lose weight anyway - it's a waste IMO and why put chemicals in your body you don't need?

WildKat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Can anyone tell me - is this Olestra only in pill form?  That's always been my impression but I've never had it confirmed.  You know - the stuff they used to make the "WOW" chips with?

Peace,

Kat

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Quoting teri4lance:

btw if you eat the way you have to on alli, you would lose weight anyway - it's a waste IMO and why put chemicals in your body you don't need?

actually you lose double,  and its not like the rest where it "supresses" your appetite, it absorbed the fat you eat so you lose it when you poop, the directions IF people would read them are no more that 15 grams of fat per meal, which is not bad at all. eat more an your poo will be oily, eat way more,, liquid poo..

i took alli ate right AND *shocker* exercised.

alli is the less form of the perscribed one. its the only thing that is approved

AirForceWife14
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Amen! Too funny!

Quoting teri4lance:

if you want something to make you shit your pants every time you eat fat, I will be happy to jump out from around corners at you for $50 a pop. ;-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Quoting Ajanee12:

Quoting teri4lance:

actually you lose double,  and its not like the rest where it "supresses" your appetite, it absorbed the fat you eat so you lose it when you poop, the directions IF people would read them are no more that 15 grams of fat per meal, which is not bad at all. eat more an your poo will be oily, eat way more,, liquid poo..

i took alli ate right AND *shocker* exercised.

alli is the less form of the perscribed one. its the only thing that is approved

defensive much?

no one needs this drug. if you eat properly and exercise you will lose weight.

Without ME there would be no awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)