Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so full of sh*t (long)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 PM
  • 0 Replies

i rent my house and have lived here for almost 3 years. so far every month this year we have had to have our septic tank pumped. it ends up getting backed up and coming up in our bathtubs. i usually call the landlord and he then calls the septic company to come out and pump. last month when they came out they told us that our house was not built for this many people and we were doing too much laundry and dishes. and we cant do them at the same time. we live in a 3 bedroom house and are a family of 6. they said next time it backs up they are going to replace the septic tank, but to try and go easy on laundry and stuff. so we are trying but it is hard. I try and only do laundry maybe 3 to 4 times a week and we run the dishwasher once a day. doesnt seem like too much to me but what do i know. so monday night it starts backing up. i call the landlord first thing tuesday morning and let him know. he says he will contact the septic company. then yesterday around 6pm my daughter is doing a load of laundry bc she didnt have clothes for today. and all of a sudden I hear what sound like gushing water. i walk into my bathroom and the tub is all the way full of water and the toilet is over flowing, the same thing in the other bathroom. so i call the landlord again and he says he will have to call the septic people tomorrow. I let him know that we havnt had showers now in 2 days and we have to drive to the gas station to use the bathroom. which isnt fun when you have a house full of kids. so now today is here and i am patiently waiting for the shit people to get here and i dont hear anything. finally around 1pm I call them, and they tell me that my landlord NEVER called them. the lady was really nice and said someone would be out here late this afternoon. but then asked if i was going to pay the driver. I said no they needed to bill the landlord. i am just so aggrivated. i pay my rent on time every month. hell if you dont want me to wash clothes here, lower my rent and i'll go to the laundrymat. but until then i need my bathroom fixed. has anyone else had to go through this, do you have too many people in your house to handle your septic tank?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)