Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are not a good CM.....or are you? (EDIT)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  • 40 Replies

I challenge all of us to pick 10 Random CM members and make a comment on their chatter box, photo, journal, etc.  someone you have never talked to.  Just see how many new friends we can make...just by giving encouragement, compliment or just a little hi...i notice you!

Please Bump and or add comments.

FYI.... NO YOU DON"T HAVE TO DO THIS< NO IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BAD CM MEMBER< ITS JUST A POST TO GET SOME OF US MOTIVATED TO MEET OTHERS OUTSIDE OF THE NORM>>>>>>>> 

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahMcG1981
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM

BUMP!

chiquis
by Diamond Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:49 PM

I will bump you. And maybe do this later lol. Right now I gotta send out some emails!

EternalDreams
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:49 PM

I'm on my way :-)

Tinker_Jo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM

bump

Tinker_Jo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM

You have a really nice avatar picture.

Quoting PTBAAMom:

I challenge all of us to pick 10 Random CM members and make a comment on their chatter box, photo, journal, etc.  someone you have never talked to.  Just see how many new friends we can make...just by giving encouragement, compliment or just a little hi...i notice you!

Please Bump and or add comments.

PTBAAMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM

thank you to Tinker_Jo..

I have done 3 so far.  I am actually taking the time to read their profiles and try to actually learn something about someone else.  I see so many times on here how we dont' really know who we are commenting on or just always bashing.  I want to try to be more helpful than hurtful.  I will try harder to listen more and be more of a friend then a troll.

acaisha
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM

most of the moms I go to their profile and they have it blocked.. makes it kinda hard

mommytobe090610
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM

BUMP!

stacy1403
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM

BUMP!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on May. 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I might do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)