• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Didn't know u could block the bashers..Look Out

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM
  • 91 Replies
Well since my post got deleted cause the basher were getting a what for, I was told block them.Let's start doing that in posts we read and our posts.maybe the nice people on cm can get rid of the bashers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MovalMomsADMIN
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM

i gues... but sometimes they are amusing

JADIEBUG
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM

You can't block people from your posts...You can only block them from your page and e-mailing you.

iluv2meow
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM

So if you block them, they cant send you message but how does that help with posting on forums????

2beautygirl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Ya you can block bashers and report the bashers.After enough blocks and flags they will do something.I guess you hit the red flag next to the reply.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awooding
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I'm pretty sure you can't read or reply to their posts either. They just disappear from your world haha.

Nevermind, I just checked. Threads don't count. I could have sworn it used to say that though.

Quoting JADIEBUG:

You can't block people from your posts...You can only block them from your page and e-mailing you.

~~~

Money may help you get by in life,

but it can't teach you how to enjoy it.

2beautygirl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Well hopefully they will quit picking on people if they get in trouble by admin. I guess if you don't wanna be nice don't say anything at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PyraLynne
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:55 PM

lol this is too funny

iluv2meow

Not in forums.... I could be wrong but I dont think you can block ANYONE in forums

Quoting awooding:

I'm pretty sure you can't read or reply to their posts either. They just disappear from your world haha.

Quoting JADIEBUG:

2beautygirl
Wouldnt it be great if the bashers would disappear from my world!

Quoting awooding:

Quoting JADIEBUG:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Blocked users will not be able to view your profile page or comment on any of your items. However, blocked users will still be able to participate in threads you start in groups. Blocking is reciprocal - if you block someone, you will also be blocked from them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)