Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't like flipflops!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:53 PM
  • 37 Replies

But I'm trying to get used to them cause they're just soo convenient..

My poor virgin toe crotch is all sore, it will get better right? lol

Lilypie - (Cibd)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Me neither so I don't wear them.  But, I've spend a lot on them because my kids love them.  Rainbows are expensive!

iluv2meow

I have never been a flip flop user but I will tell you this dont buy rubber ones, or hard leather, try finding flip flops that are softer where it goes between the toes.

LovinMy2Girlz

I love love love flipflops and is practically all I wear, unless I'm working out ofcourse..

and Yes, it will get better, when I first started wearing them between my big and second toe, would get sore and blister.. but after a while it went away and now they're so comfy, I don't like wearing anything else! =)

southernjess3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:55 PM

i couldnt wear them for years. stick it out. i love them now

kiernansmom08

I would live in flip flops if I didn't live in PA and it's not practical, LOL

mommymandaleigh

I love mine....and the pain will fade !!!

ashmac03

I live in flip flops out here in CA.  For cheap great flip flops that don't hurt your feet, get them from Old Navy.  They are 2/$5 and are the most comfortable flip flops ever.

AngelicaRenee
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Lol It will get better if they aren't a bad pair! I know the hard plastic flip flops hurt my foot no matter how long I wear them. The fabric ones are much better!

KandiceN

These are kinda like....  Like the bottom of a back pack strap, that strong knit cloth type thing, that's what the part is that goes between my toes.

They're Merona, I think from Target.  Othewise comfy, it's just my poor toe crotch lol

christina0607

I LOVE flip flops...but only certain kinds. I would never wear the plastic ones, those are no good for the toe area. But my Teva Olowahus....couldn;t live without them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)