Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have a good chicken dinner idea?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM
  • 31 Replies
My husband wants chicken tonight but I don't want to make any of my usual chicken dinners. I usually make ck alfredo, baked ck, ck spagetti, ck tacos, ck&rice, buffalo ck salad ...We love ck but we're getting tired of the same dishes. Can anyone give me a good idea? Id prefer it to take definetely under an hour to cook/bake. (I won't have much time in the kitchen today.) Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cshepard
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I put it in a pan w/oil til it's just about done then pour salsa and taco cheese on it til it's done. pretty good and easy too.

shajdinyak
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM
I am gonna marinate it in italian dress and grill. i am also gonna make an oriental noodle salad. op do u have recipes for anything u mentioned?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
messa01
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I keep seeing comemrcials for the fench fried onion chicken and I want to try that.

Christy644
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:48 PM

swiss chicken!!!

or mustard chicken

I go to allrecipies.com and find all sorts of great recipies

shajdinyak
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM
i have made that with green bean casserole.

Quoting messa01:

I keep seeing comemrcials for the fench fried onion chicken and I want to try that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homemommie

I just made this last night and my picky 8 yr old and 3 yr old ate it as well. It is my lemon chicken. Marinate your chicken in lemon juice (fresh or not) for at least an hour if not longer. Then drain and coat with flour and paprika and cook til golden brown on both sides. Turn oven on to 350 degrees. Lay chicken on aluminum (easy clean up) on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with brown sugar and put a lemon slice on them. Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on how thinck your chicken is) until completely done. Enjoy :)

alaiynasmommy
Sounds good. He loves salsa.

Quoting cshepard:

I put it in a pan w/oil til it's just about done then pour salsa and taco cheese on it til it's done. pretty good and easy too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serioussifL
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM

I made some chicken and cheese quesadillas the other night. Then we dipped them in salsa. Yum!

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM

My sons loves fiesta chicken.  Its a recipe I got from a mag 15 yrs ago.  Crush Doritos dip chicken in ranch dressing coat with the Doritos and bake for 30-45 min.

My fav is home made chicken fingers.  Cut chicken into nice strip.  dip in agg and coat in mixture of bread crubs and spices fry in canola oil

All4you
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Chicken, cream cheese and salsa. Throw it all together and bake

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)