• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone!?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

Know how to go about getting rid of a vehicle? as in selling it. I dont know if used car lots can buy a car from ya. We are just looking at getting rid of my old car which we no longer need.

come home

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
1busymomma03
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I listed my old trailblazer on Craigslist and our local sales network, and put a sign on the vehicle itself, and it sold in a couple of days.

platt2mommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

craigslist, or look in the classified ads in the newspaper where i am there are always ads for people buying junk cars running cars etc.

NikiOcasio
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:04 PM

okay yeah cause i just wanna get rid of it. we ended up getting a new car and my old car was my hubbys work vehicle and hes now deployed. and when he gets back we want something new. until he comes home its just gonna sit there and i dont think thats good for the car. Hmm i might have to do that! thanks for the advice!

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I'm with the other posters but also you could try like a junk yard or something like that!!

-42-
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM

Craigslist, classifieds, trade paper, word of mouth.....

We were recently going to scrap an old car because well, it was beyond help. Some guy saw it and offered to buy it.....turns out he was from a car lot and they needed some of the parts from our car to fix one they had, plus the title.

"Hate is just a special kind of love we give to
people who suck."

LoriLou75
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:07 PM

put it on craigslist

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)