Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gift card question??????? Please read!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

I posted earlier about buying all of my son's teachers gift cards.  I had bought 7 10 dollar gift cards and a 25 dollar girt card, and some thank you notes.  well I was looking at my reciept, my total is 10 dollars short of what it should be, at first the total was 67 dollars and I was like no I got a 25 dollar GC too, so she scanned that one, well I get home and she missed one of the 10 dollar ones, I am going to go back to the store, but I can not do that tomorrow, so my question is this, can I still give it to the teacher, and hope she does not use it until after I pay for it or do I need to take it into the store?  I want to pay for it but I am worried if she uses it before I get to the store it will be declined and be in a sticky situation.  

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM

They need to activate the card itself.

lovingwifey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Thats what I thought, and I made a comment about it that is why she went back to the 25 dollar gift card and she did not know which one she did not scan for the 10 dollar one, I guess she did not want to go threw them because she looked at the receipt and she counted the gift cards so I thought maybe I added the cards wrong. 

Quoting SuperPickle:

They need to activate the card itself.

lovingwifey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM

She did scan all of them though if that makes sense. 

lovingwifey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)