Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does a girl have to do?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

to get a response to a post that doesnt' include any drama around here. Every single post I have ever put up hasn't gotten more than just a couple of replies and today I was noticing that when I comment on someone else's I rarely get a comment back or a reply from anyone whatsoever, its like my comments vanish, my post vanish. Damn I must be one hell of a boring person lol...

I guess I do have to admit that when I'm looking through posts I usually do end up skipping over the ones that arent full of drama...the drama makes it interesting I guess.

I am a...

Formula feeding, photo snapping, outdoors loving, tie wearing, vaccinating, pro-choice, liberal, shopaholic,  skull loving, social drinking, black wearing, college bound, married, working mom of two beautiful little girls who make my entire would go around!!!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lindseyjay347
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:13 PM

wow..I think I might just prove my own point

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM

I just open the ones I think look instresting or need advice!!! If I have something to say I will say it but I also don't get a lot of responses!!! The other day I wanted to start a game for fun and I had like 8 people look and no one respond!!! I know the feelling!!!! Anyways heres a BUMP

Rachie7987
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:19 PM

I tend to stay away from the drama. As soon as I see it, I hit the back space and quick!

So here's a bump. =)

Christy644
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM

i open tons of posts. i usually dont care to comment or my comment is going to be something soooooo mean i skip it. hell sometimes I just run out of shit to say LOL

lindseyjay347
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM

lol its ok ladies...I'm not upset lol, just doing a little thinking out loud!!!! I just see so many posts with hundreds of comments and I'm like wow really thats amazing..i usually get like 8 haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)