Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Part of why i think Arizona is right about border safety/patrol! must see!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  • 20 Replies

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html

AND

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438712/index.html

They are  short videos i just don't know how to post the actual video here. so copy and paste.....   

if you can figure out how to put the video up then please do it :)

and BUMP

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmommy07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM

bump

hmommy07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM

nobody even watch it????

amarrah06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Do you live in Arizona? I live in AZ and i don't totally agree with it..i agree to a certain point but when it gets to pulling people over just because they are of another race and not white is just ridiculous...

JJJMommyKris
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 5:29 PM

BUMP!

chelleybeans
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM

They will only pull people over if they have a reason (headlight, speeding, etc)! OMG PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Bos_Boo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM

I didn't watch the video but I agree with Arizona completely and I'm glad someone is finally enforcing our laws.

ladyvamp5489
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Yup Yup, I agree with AZ 99% i dont think they should stop ppl just for how they look  but if they do stop for other violations they should make sure they are in US legally! I lived in Tucson for over 20 yrs and there are more illegal alians than legal ones!  Its bad there with crime and drugs right now too! We see at least 1-2 reports of shootings and violent crimes EVERYDAY!   WHere i live its MAYBE one a month IF that for violent crimes. Shootings happen maybe twice a yr. AZ  has is bad and i dont blame them for doing what they must to keep citizens safe. I fear for my family and friends living there.

lenoxclan
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Maybe you should READ the law, it states MANY times that they CAN NOT pull someone over because of race. They can only inquire as to whether they are legal AFTER pulling them over for a traffic infraction or other law violation(robbing a store) and then when they ask for I.d, if it can't/won't be provided they can ask for proof of legalization!

Quoting amarrah06:

Do you live in Arizona? I live in AZ and i don't totally agree with it..i agree to a certain point but when it gets to pulling people over just because they are of another race and not white is just ridiculous...

KristyAb
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM

The "law" that Arizona is enforcing is just that.........ENFORCMENT OF A LAW THAT ALREADY EXSIST! The other states SHOULD be honoring and ENFORCING that same law as well. Looks like Arizona was the only one that had the Cahonas' to stand up and do what's right!

IF YOU ARE AN HONEST PERSON WHO WANTS TO COME TO MY COUNTRY IN AN HONEST WAY AND WILL RESPECT MY FLAG/ NATIONAL ANTHEM/ AND NATIONAL LANGUAGE WITH THE SAME RESPECT I GIVE YOURS......THEN PLEASE PLEASE COME ON OVER!!! WE NEED GOOD PEOPLE HERE!

american flag ribbonhappy memorial dayveterans daypatriotic

BabyinAug08
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM
I live in FL and I would never support a law like that. do you have any idea how many crimes may go unreported or let's say your husband is killed and they only witness was an illegal and they won't come forward because they fear that the state law will overrule police jurisdiction. There are several reasons I am against it but I think there are much better ways to control immigration than this law.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)