Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So on black Friday...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

Last year on black Friday I bought one of those picture frame sets that Wal-mart was selling.  Well, I need more!  Anybody have any clue if they still have them?  I live 35 miles from a wal-mart so I can't just run and check.

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
christina0607
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Every store sells picture frames. Target, walmart, jcpenney, christmas tree shops, even the dollar store.

ilove2beamommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Which ones? Do you have a photo of them for reference? Wal-Mart sells a lot of picture frames...

KelliandScott
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I don't know what picture frame sets your talking about specifically..but I was in Walmart last week and they had a TON of picture frames.

a_and_j_momma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM
Look on walmart.com
RheaF
by Sweet Insanity on May. 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I think she is talking about a certian set. I think they do, either the same one's or something very similar. Check their website.

Quoting christina0607:

Every store sells picture frames. Target, walmart, jcpenney, christmas tree shops, even the dollar store.

JasonsMom2007
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Ok I took a picture of one...

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

briana_paige
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:28 PM

I got a huge set of black frames at walmart last black friday. i haven't seen them in their store since.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)