Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where to find a dress for my friends wedding?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have been searching for a dress to wear for her wedding, and I cannot find anything I like! I have done the department store searches and come up with nothing.
Are there any good websites that I can look on? I am 5'6" and a little on the fluffy side in the middle..I don't know where else to look! Help please! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Demonbaby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Ross has always been my salvation.

momma_bear1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I love Ross - I have always found whatever I was looking for. As far as online I like Torrid and Lane Bryant; both of those are store based but I don't have either close enough to shop at on a regular basis.

KelliandScott
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I love J Crew. You could try there.

Kina2308
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:51 PM

I love Fashion Bug!  Depending on how fluffy you are...Torrid is an amazing store for larger women.  Good Luck!

Delirium003
I wish Ross was in Indiana!! I used to shop there ALL the time when we lived in Arizona.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StructuredChaos
Do you have a Dots near you? I was at JC Penney the other day and they had some super cute empire wait summer dresses for 50% off!
maybaby08

I like White House Black Market and Kohl's!

Delirium003
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Not sure about Dots, I will have to look. I'm willing to drive to Chicago (2hrs) from here if need be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommie2Kailen
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM

davis bridal has beautiful dresses, semi formals and there not all that expensive, or look online..if you have time to order one

Delirium003
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM
I really like vintage stuff. It's cute on the rack...wonder if it will look good on me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)