Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish I was a neat freak!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

I have soooo much cleaning & organizing to do in the next month!I have so much freakin clutter!Im seriously going to set a date & have a yard sale.

It would be so much easier if I was a neat freak & had to have everything spotless..I probably wouldnt have as much crap either!

How do you keep stuff from overwhelming your life?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmom2b3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:50 PM

i know what you mean! i am not a neat freak but i wish i was!!! so your not alone! i get so overwhelmed that i just leave it bc it seems like there is nothing i can do!!!

Allebas
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Don't feel bad!! I am the SAME WAY unfortunately!!! I don't LIKE being like this!! For me, it has to be MESSY, MESSY to the point where I get TOTALLY SICK AND TIRED of the mess and CANNOT take it anymore, then I will clean up the mess!!! My LEAST favorite things to do are cleaning the bathrooms!!!! YUCK!! I HATE IT!! Especially the bathtub!!! EWWW!!! I don't know why, I just don't like it!!! Right now, I have 3 bathrooms in NEED of REALLY GOOD cleanings, and the kitchen!!!! My bedroom is a DISASTER TOO!!!! Oh well. When the messes drive me over the edge, I WILL clean!!! Until then, I deal with the messes!! Good luck to you!!

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Being a neat freak has it's downsides too. Especially when you are one with small children or pets.

zianneaaliyah
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I have quite a few anxiety issues.  I loathe clutter and of course I marry a hoarder.  Well when I start getting really anxious I start throwing things in the trash.  Oh well, it makes my life so much less chaotic. 

lilmom2b3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Quoting Allebas:

Don't feel bad!! I am the SAME WAY unfortunately!!! I don't LIKE being like this!! For me, it has to be MESSY, MESSY to the point where I get TOTALLY SICK AND TIRED of the mess and CANNOT take it anymore, then I will clean up the mess!!! My LEAST favorite things to do are cleaning the bathrooms!!!! YUCK!! I HATE IT!! Especially the bathtub!!! EWWW!!! I don't know why, I just don't like it!!! Right now, I have 3 bathrooms in NEED of REALLY GOOD cleanings, and the kitchen!!!! My bedroom is a DISASTER TOO!!!! Oh well. When the messes drive me over the edge, I WILL clean!!! Until then, I deal with the messes!! Good luck to you!!

i am the same way i let it get so bad and then i finally get tired of it and i clean! lol! i hate being that way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)