• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lookie What I Bought Today......

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

It's my 9th anniversary today and DH is deployed. He called this morning to wish me a happy one and to ask if I minded if he bought a .45 cal pistol with his unit insignia on it and other useless stuff. I said ok, can I get Taco Bell. haha Of course he said, so I bought a Coach purse and some stuff for the kids. Have a look!

So, Happy Anniversary to me!!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
zephyrsmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM

cute!!! And a VERY happy anniversary to you both!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Nice....................did you get Taco Bell yet????     rolling on floor

Happy Anniversary....................

Not.So.Virginal
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Happy Anniversary! I wish my husband would ok that. Not that I am a fan of the purse you bought, but that's mostly because I want one that matches my wristlet, lol

it's linked, click it... you know you wanna!

Check out my Blog, where I review different products and services.

RmeWifey01
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Those are DD's new outfits. The dress on top was $6 on Clearance. The other 2 outfits were roughly $17 each. DS got squirt guns and this space-type gun that shoot round foamy things. They are both thrilled of course.

RmeWifey01
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Haha He doesn't know he ok'd these purchases yet. His gun though is most likely around $300-400, so I figured I get to shop too since TECHNICALLY we already got each other Anniversary gifts while he was here on R&R in March. I got him a ring with his unti and stuff engraved in it for somewhere around $400, and he got me this lovely tea set in crystal with purple roses and etched gold (24k) from the Middle East. It got broken during shipping. Ugh! It was pretty though (from the few pieces that survived).

Yes I did get my Taco Bell. It was delish!!!  Thanks for the wishes ladies.

Benjamins-mama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM

what if the gun is more than $400??  a gun my hubby liked was like 1,000 and that was a pistol

Quoting RmeWifey01:

Haha He doesn't know he ok'd these purchases yet. His gun though is most likely around $300-400, so I figured I get to shop too since TECHNICALLY we already got each other Anniversary gifts while he was here on R&R in March. I got him a ring with his unti and stuff engraved in it for somewhere around $400, and he got me this lovely tea set in crystal with purple roses and etched gold (24k) from the Middle East. It got broken during shipping. Ugh! It was pretty though (from the few pieces that survived).

Yes I did get my Taco Bell. It was delish!!!  Thanks for the wishes ladies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)