Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what to put as a title! Something to do with STDs

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
I know this girl that has been talking to me for a few months well she hant had her period since January! I kept telling her to go to the doctor because every test she has taken says she isn't pregnant! Well she tells me a few days ago that the guy she could be pregnant with is a boyfriend of one of my friends sisters (if that makes sense lol) well the friends sister she has herpies and everyone knows this for sure! And the girl that was possibly pregnant knows this too! When I found out I told her she might want to go get checked and she tells me he doesn't have anything it's the girl that does??! Why would you even risk that? Well she just found out yesterday she's NOT pregnant! So my question is there a STD that would stop you having your period? She had yet to have her period since she's slept with him? Thanks if anyone knows! I've told her to go get checked out and she said there's no reason to! IMO that's just nasty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrettyInPink09
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM

I don't know. here's a bump.

BabyLillyAnn
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM

BUMP!

axy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

i just looked it up. chlamydia can stop or make periods irregular.

r05373af
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

sorry i have no clue.  here is a bump!

BigMamaHeidi
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM

BUMP!

brandiaubrey
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:12 PM

I don't know either.....but I agree that it is nasty. I know a girl(not a friend, kinda the town slut lol) she has herpes as well and she sleeps around with people and doesn't tell them that she has them.....until SURPRISE they have it now too. UGH

Ziggy-Stardust
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:14 PM

at least that is curable, huh?

i would  be freaking out if I slept with someone who may have slept with someone who had herpes..

Quoting axy:

i just looked it up. chlamydia can stop or make periods irregular.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

amarrah06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I believe that Chlamydia can stop your period if untreated..i think she should be checked out..

mlregalado
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Is she very thin or very overweight? If she is it could mess with her cycle. I have no idea if there is an STD that can cause you to lose your period but you can't control her actions. If she doesn't want to get tested you can't make her. Yes, I agree that she should, btw.

KeaganzMom2007
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM
She's skinny! Not like starving herself skinny lol! I have another question can you catch herpies even though the girl isn't having a outbreak when she has sex?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)