Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am I right to be mad...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM
  • 8 Replies

So my dad misplaced a 100 dollar bill or someone took it or something... Now he's in his room throwing shit around and breaking it... but what upsets me is he lit up a cigarette knowing Cale has breathing problems and thats why we asked him not to... Im about to say I wanna just get out of the house for a little bit until he leaves or something because yea I feel bad that his money is missing but this is ridiculous...

edit:now he broke the door frame because he slammed the door on his way out

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyajay
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:21 PM

wow  id make him leave or leave. he needs to calm the frick down

Alexsangel07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:24 PM

thats what I'm thinking I have a 2 year old and an infant and when all this bs started my 2 year old was in the room with him and his gf.... He told me he was using the money to go to tenesee and I have never questioned what he does with his money but he has yet to put any money toward rent or bills in 3 months

Quoting mommyajay:

wow  id make him leave or leave. he needs to calm the frick down

curveymama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:26 PM

wow! Yeah if I were you i would take a walk or go walk around the mall or something, anything to get out of the house to give him time to calm down...good luck!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 26, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I think I  wouldn't let him back into the house period..........what with his temper and smoking.........

Alexsangel07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:30 PM

My dad has always had a temper but hes never broke our stuff or raised his temper around the babies... and hes been really good about not smoking since we brought Cale home until today...its got me really upset... but we are moving regardless in a few months we are moving away because we are tired of being used...

Quoting Sassy762:

I think I  wouldn't let him back into the house period..........what with his temper and smoking.........

Alexsangel07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM

BUMP!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 27, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Quoting Alexsangel07:

My dad has always had a temper but hes never broke our stuff or raised his temper around the babies... and hes been really good about not smoking since we brought Cale home until today...its got me really upset... but we are moving regardless in a few months we are moving away because we are tired of being used...

Quoting Sassy762:

Just be careful and keep an eye on your dad....Good Luck with the move

LiesLiesLies
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I wouldn't let my dad live with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)