Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms with ciircumsized boys

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok ds is  almost 4 months and circ. I noticed his penis skil is a little  flabby on the underneath..... its that normal.  like   up towards the head  you can  pinch a little skin. the rest is tight...............

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gecko85
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM

my husband is circ. and his is still loose a little. I think it just depends on the guy.

RiversMommy746
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM

they must have left a little extra it happens sometimes when the pedi did my son she said it could happen and then said better to leave too much than too take too much ugh

MOMby19
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM

from what you described it sounds just like ds (who is also circ'd). i told SO that i was worried she didn't do it right cuz SO and ds look so different to me and SO told me to stop worrying and that ds is fine. lol.

twinbabyboys
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I'm pretty sure that is normal, sounds the same as my three boys

hopinforanother
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

My son has lots of extra skin still. He is 9 months. I have to pull it back to clean it and he is circ'd. I've have multiple doctors look at it and they all promise it's normal. They say by 12 months of age it will look more normal....by age 5 it should look like a completely normal penis without any loose skin.

mommyajay
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

ok. i was just hoping it wouldnt have to beRE done.  isnt it gonna look   a little funny once he gets older and has an erection. like............................. idk

Collegevillemom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

It is fine. I wouldn't worry. If you are concerned, check with your doctor.

FooLynRoo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Quoting mommyajay:

ok. i was just hoping it wouldnt have to beRE done.  isnt it gonna look   a little funny once he gets older and has an erection. like............................. idk

once he gets an erection there wont be any loose skin LOL

KristenFowles
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:52 PM

I think it's pretty normal, my son's was "weird" for a while.. I'd still bring it up at his next well visit though :)

Solo_Fan
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM

that is normal.  It is suppose to be lose.  Have to have some give for when the ...you know...morning missle ...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)