Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you pay for this house? PICS

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM
  • 70 Replies

I am thinking about selling my house and the price the realtor said is lower than I thought.  It is 2500 square feet, 4 bedrooms (3 up and master down) 3 and 1/2 baths (2 up).  It has a dining room and a space above the garage that is expandable.  We also sit on almost an acre of land (most of it wooded).  I don't have a picture of the house recently, obviously this was taken in the winter and it is pouring down rain right now.  So what do you think?  We are in Mississippi.

Dining room (ignore the date) I never set the date on my camera...

Daughter's room

Son's room

That is all the pictures I have.  The kids rooms are a decent size.  Both have full size beds and plenty of room left over.  The 4th bedroom...I use as an exercise room.

The great room is a two story room with a balcony.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.love.mike
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM

BUMP!

mom22tumblebugs
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Finished basement? Upgraded kitchen? and bath?

A lot depends on location and market... what are similar homes in your area going for?

oboe_chik
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

I personally wouldn't buy it. I don't like having bedrooms on different levels. Having the master on the lower floor and the others on the upper would be a deal breaker for me. If it were here it would be about 180K or so.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

Luvmy2Boys85
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

BUMP!

MOMby19
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

oh my gosh!!!! i LOVE your house!!! in WA your house would run and EASY 400k. what did your realtor say?

Christy-
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM
around here in southeast Tennessee it would probably go for 250k - 275k. Very pretty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usafwife314
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

How old is it?

countrygirlkat

I don't know what the rates are like in Mississippi so here is a bump.

kameronsmommy08

Depends on which state you live in.  I know in Texas you can find houses like that alot cheaper than say in CAli. Beautiful house though.

skylersmom05

200,000.00 + I would have to see it KWIM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)